Clancy I. 7 Essay Type Inventory Questions:
1. In looking back over your life, what memories are still painful; are still guilt-ridden; are still dirty?
2. Today, in what ways do you feel inadequate as a person?
3. Whom do you resent and why? Be as specific and nasty as necessary, in order to be thorough.
4. What do you concieve to be your defects of character, as far as you can percieve them?
5. What, in your opinion, is the nature of your ongoing problem in human relationships?
6. What do you concieve to be your goals, wiether realistic or not?
7. Do you see any way that A.A. can help you begin to start towards these goals?
Attitude is Everything
| Home Page | Alcohol-free Recipes | Meditation | Cool Links |
| Jokes & Games | Body Building | Buddhist Links | Health Insurance |