Are you an Thinkaholic? Sometimes, when you are feeling a bit too serious ... try reading the twenty questions below substituting the word thinking for drinking on each question.To answer this question ask yourself the following questions and answer them as honestly as you can.
1. Do you lose time from work due to thinking?
2. Is thinking making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you think because you are shy with other people?
4. Is thinking affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after thinking?
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of thinking? (are you laughing yet?)
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when thinking?
8. Does your thinking make you careless of your family's welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since thinking?
10. Do you crave a think at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want a think the next morning?
12. Does thinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since thinking?
14. Is thinking jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you think to escape from worries or trouble?
16. Do you think alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of thinking?
18. Has you physician ever treated you for thinking?
19. Do you think to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of thinking?
If you have answered YES to any one of the questions, there is a definite warning that you may be an thinkaholic.
If you have answered YES to any two, the chances are that you are an thinkaholic.
If you have answered YES to three or more, you are definitely an thinkaholic.
Rule 62...don't take yourself too damned seriously. (AA Comes of Age - pg 104)
| Home Page | Alcohol-free Recipes | Meditation | Cool Links |
| Jokes & Games | Body Building | Buddhist Links | Health Insurance |