- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 18 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
Line a 9-in square pan with aluminum foil and coat foil with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, add vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips until melted; add nuts. Pour into the prepared foil-lined pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Using foil, remove fudge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut fudge into 1-in squares and place each into a paper baking cup. Store in refrigerator.