Thai Vegetable Saute
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 16 oz. can canned baby corn
- 10 medium mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves large minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Bragg bottled aminos
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup Lite Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- dash of crushed dried red chiles
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon (or more) minced
fresh ginger root
1. Slice pepper, mushrooms, and onion.
2. Put garlic into Wok with lemon juice and aminos, saute.
3. Add rest of veggies, stir until crisp-cooked.
4. Stir last 6 items together, add water to thin if necessary, pour over vegetables, stir to coat. Use slotted spoon to quickly serve.
Serve with jasmine or coconut rice or couscous. If Tofu or tempeh is desired, cube and marinate in coconut sauce for a few hours before adding to vegetable saute
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 477 - Calories from Fat 188
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 39%, Protein 13%, Carbohydrate 47%
Totals and Percent Daily Values (2000 calories): Fat 21g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 251mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 16g, Vitamin A 3999 units, Vitamin C 133 units, Calcium 0 units, Iron 3 units